Supporting The eZ publish Community
While everyone can learn from reading the documentation, still ... others may see a need to refine the content, composure or structure of the existing documentation.
If your interested in adding to the text documentation ... try adding a new document or extending an existing document. If you want to get involved as an editor, then please read our editor guidelines and sign up!
- Document an existing contribution
- Document an eZ publish topic of your own personal interest
- Document your eZ publish experiences and favored solutions
- Document an existing solution from an alternate source, say ez.no/community/forum
- Answer a unique question from an alternate source, say ez.no/community/forum
- Document how to implement (solve) a requirement (problem) into a solution
- Document eZpedia, make a suggestion or report an issue.
- Add your own private contributions to pubsvn, ez.no, ezpedia
- Add existing ez.no contributions into pubsvn's subversion repository
- Document eZ architecture and design concepts
If you are interested in improving this wiki outside of content modifications, build an eZpedia mirror (link), impliment a requested feature, confirm a bug, fix a bug, submit a patch.
Create Alternative Documentation
Try new ways of documenting your work. Look at what the movers and shakers do. Take the next logical step. Become a subject matter expert on documentation.
- Text (eZ publish) Documentation
- Text (Related) eZ dependencies documentation
- Text (Related) eZ dependencies configuration documentation
- Articles, HowTo(s), Example Source Code
- Video Tutorials
- Video Presentations
- Audio Tutorials
- Audio Comments
- Tell a friend about eZpedia (link to email friend this page)!
- Write an article on your own website. It will be listed on the promotion page.