This is a Stub article. Help the eZ Publish community by expanding it!
The content/tree_count and content/list_count fetch functions
This feature is available since eZ publish 3.9.
Since eZ publish 3.9 extended attribute filters can also be used in the content/tree_count and content/list_count fetch functions.
There are many example uses of possible uses of extended attribute filters.
- Here is one example from the forum, It's possible to have 'and' and 'or' in attribute_filter
Extensions containing extended attribute filters
You will find more of them in this list on projects.ez.no.
If eZ Publish doesn't seem to want to load your extended attribute filter, then you might want to check out some useful tips to get it to work at the Troubleshooting extensions page.
- Article: http://blog.nxcgroup.com/2012/ez-publish-extended-attribute-filters/
- Article: http://www.onequarterenglish.co.uk/extended-attribute-filters-in-ez-publish
- Doc: Extended attribute filter for list_count/tree_count feature doc
- Doc: Content Fetch Function : List
- Projects: Extended attribute filters
- Forum: It's possible to have 'and' and 'or' in attribute_filter
- Forum: Nothing to say about extended_attribute_filter